Commercial Manager - Construction
Commercial Manager is required to join our client who has a fantastic reputation for delivering some of the best mixed-use developments in the UK. We are looking for technically qualified individuals who are experts in their field and want to continue to pursue their career in this area.
To be considered you will have commercial management experience across all sectors, including residential, commercial and retail as well as Infrastructure. This role will provide in-house commercial expertise and leadership for all our client's mixed-use schemes. You should also be able to demonstrate strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical leadership and advice on cost control, benchmarking and all commercial contractual matters for projects;
- Implement project management tools, processes and best practice to deliver ongoing improvement on commercial matters;
- Implement change and business improvement in commercial process, and governance;
- Responsible for quality management procedures for commercial workstreams and delivery;
- Responsibility for delivering improvements through feedback of lessons-learnt in pre-construction, procurement, commercial arrangements and contract management;
- Explore, advocate and implement procurement opportunities for leveraging the pipeline of projects in the portfolio (eg bulk purchasing, portfolio insurance etc);
- Support the exploration, review and implementation of innovation and alternative construction technology to improve project and platform outcomes, focusing on commercial risk and opportunity;
A demonstrable track record in commercial management is required, gained either within a development, consultative or contracting environment.
Apply now or send your CV
Apply for Commercial Manager - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly