Project Manager (Residential) - £85 - 90,000 - Central London
Our client is an agile and innovative Residential Developer based in Central London with a strong pipeline of work and a need for a Project Manager. You will take on the Construction Management contract on their 25 Storey New Build Residential project in East London, breaking ground in the next month. You will have relevant experience of working on projects in the region of £30M including high rise residential and mixed use; and be familiar with construction management principles and process. Having run projects from inception through to handover you will have knowledge of everything from demolition to fit out with the ability to manage sub-contractor packages, whilst possessing the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
You will be:
- Preparing the outline, development briefs and delivery of reports including feasibility and project progress reports.
- Managing outcomes including communication strategies, stakeholder mapping, project execution plan and project initiation document.
- Developing, assessing, interpreting and managing the programme.
- Monitoring and reporting on cash flow.
- Monitoring project risk and management of the mitigation/management strategy.
- Coordinating with consultants, contractors and key stakeholders.
- Managing of the design process against project deliverables.
- Reviewing and challenging technical documentation.
- Overseeing the construction process from launch to close out.
- Maintaining quality control procedures to the highest standards.
- Making safety inspections ensuring construction safety standards.
You will have:
- Experience of leading on high-rise residential and mixed use projects in London.
- Experience in client project/programme management roles.
- Experience of Contract Administration for both JCT/NEC Contracts.
- Detailed knowledge/appreciation of health and safety matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- A degree qualification is preferred but is not essential.
- Ideally membership of RICS, CIOB, APM or equivalent relevant professional institution desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.