Commercial Property Manager
Commercial Property Manager based in St helens £28000 - £30000 + car allowance
Your new company
You will be joining a commercial property company who specialise in development, investment and property management across the commercial sector. Due to expansion they are looking to appoint a commercial property manager who has demonstrable experience in property management and ideally working towards chartership or due to complete soon.
Your new role
The Property Manager will support with the management of each of the sites allocated. This briefly comprises the operation, sales, marketing, financial, health and safety and customer service to maximise occupancy and profitability by maintaining and efficiently managing the portfolio. The portfolio is made up of predominantly industrial and some office properties. Duties include:
- Preparing terms, leases, licences, solicitors instructions, schedule of conditions, notices of repair, etc
- Lease negotiations including preparing in-house leases and/or dealing with solicitors
- producing documents and reports including analysis on the sites occupancy, financial performance, prospect details, completions, renewals, rent reviews, marketing, reports for meetings and management initiatives
- Efficiently and effectively manage the resources available at each site to ensure that rental and expenditure budgets are achieved and comply with agreed budget objectives
- Conduct Lettings, Obtaining comparable market evidence for new and existing sites.
- Site inspections
What you'll need to succeed
You will will have commercial property management experience. You will Demonstrate excellent customer relationships and management experience. Works proactively in a highly organised manner, with the ability to manage time, prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure. You must be numerate and literate with excellent communication skills and able to clearly present and deliver clear and concise ideas to all levels within the organisation. Strong sales negotiation and influencing skills.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an attractive salary depending on experience, car allowance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.