New Job as a Project Manager based across Buckinghamshire and Berkshire - Working across 3 developments
Your new company
One of the leading Residential/Commercial and Civil construction companies based in the south of England.
Your new role
Typical Duties Include:
- Safety, Health and Environmental
- To implement and comply with the companies policy and procedures, all legal requirements and best practice including regular safety inspections within the allocated business area
- Manage safe systems of work to prescribed standards
- To implement policy and procedures and all legal requirements
- To allocate resources and foster a safe way of working
- Undertake accident investigations
- Carry out site safety tours and site inspections
- To manage delivery of construction projects to programme
- To deliver homes and the surrounding spaces to a standard to delight customers and respect the communities in which we work
- To liaise with the Technical and Commercial functions through the design and procurement stages of projects
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- Have commercial awareness
- Be able to build relationships with Clients and teams
- Manage performance of teams and direct reports
- Have excellent communications skills and be PC literate
- Experience in house building is essential
- Hold a full driving licence
- Must have a proven ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint packages to a minimum of intermediate level (certification will be required)
- Must be able to use Outlook efficiently and be familiar with the internet
- An excellent communicator at all levels as will have to deal with a wide range of external and external customers.
- Able to work within a multi functional environment with the ability to multi task with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to plan and prioritise workload in a logical order.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work as part of a team whilst also being able to work under own initiative.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary, Negotiable with experience
- Benefits package for all permanent members of staff
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.