Pipe Layers/ Drainers - Melbourne
Looking to take your career to Australia? We are seeking experienced pipe layers for this top Melbourne firm.
Your new company
Our client provides a family orientated and supportive work place environment offering continuous training and career development. They have earned a reputation across the State of Victoria (VIC) for delivering projects on time and on budget through a commitment to quality and efficiency. With a high demand currently for experienced Pipe Layers, this firm is thinking outside the box and now seeks to recruit skilled professionals from the UK and Ireland through our Hays Globalink team.
Your new role
You will join a highly skilled and supportive team; with your main duties as a Pipe Layer // Drainer including, but not being limited to:
- Interpreting plans and specifications
- Working with underground services
- Laying PVC and concrete pipes
- Installing storm water systems
- Supporting plant operations
What you'll need to succeed
- Civil construction and sub-division experience
- Experience laying PVC and concrete storm water pipes
- All relevant local tickets including CSCS; these shall be updated to the Australian equivalents (ie The White Card) on arrival
- A willingness to travel across various sites (vehicle provided)
- A valid driver's licence
- A desire to relocate to Melbourne; recently voted "The Worlds most liveable City".
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with a market leader in Victoria (VIC) and take up a VISA and international relocation to beautiful Melbourne (VIC), Australia. Attractive remuneration plus super (Pension), allowances and opportunities for overtime will be provided to successful candidates. Let your career take you to a new life in stunning Melbourne, the "sporting capital" of Australia.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.