Senior Quantity Surveyor
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Quantity Surveyor - North London - £65,000
Our client is a Main Contractor covering Residential refurb and new build projects up from £100K - £5M. They have grown steadily over the past 10 years and are in the process of moving to new premises and making key new hires. They have a strong pipeline of work and are able to be selective in work they are taking on. They need an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take on existing work and build a commercial team around you. You will be joining an expanding business in a commercial function, working directly with and supporting the Directors.
You will be:
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for projects.
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Preparing tenders and sub-contractor procurement, along with goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
- Ensure payments to sub-contractors and the suppliers of goods and materials.
- Management of Sub-Contract accounts through to completion including valuations, payments, variations, forecast final accounts and contractual correspondence.
- Produce monthly cost reports on time, in conjunction with Operational managers and team.
You will have:
- A Degree (or equivalent)
- 7 or more years PQE
- Previous relevant experience in residential construction.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly