Compliance Project Officer
Compliance Officer - Manchester
Your new company
Is a well established housing association which covers the North West area servicing more than 30,000 homes. They offer homes, blocks and flats for rent and sale with a new, fresh unique approach. This role is on a 4 month contract then to go permanent following.
Your new role
Will be to deliver effective management of Fire Safety work packages and updating of electronic retrieval systems across the region in accordance with regulatory undertakings to ensure the client is compliant and reduces any residual risk to customers, colleagues and third parties.
- You will ensure all fire servicing, testing and inspection processes are carried out correctly.
- Ensure effective management and administration of Fire Safety contracts.
- Maintaining up to date information relating to Fire Safety Compliance risks.
- Translate strategy, policy and procedures relating to fire and asbestos and land lord Compliance Risk development.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC OR HND building/construction or related qualification
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health OR BOHS P402, P405 or P406
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (desirable)
- Professional qualification in MCIOB, MRICS, MICE or BIFM (desirable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.