M&E Clerk of Works
Your new company
Our Client have numerous projects in process and due to kick off in the Glasgow area and are looking for an experienced M&E Clerk of Works.
Your new role
- To be responsible for ensuring the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical projects are to the required standard
- Inspecting and witnessing technical project elements
- Monitoring works to ensure process, compliance and quality have been adhered
- Examining works carried out by contractors
- Signing off quality inspections
- Ensuring H&S/CDM rules are adhered
- Attend Site Meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of an HND in a Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services discipline
- Strong experience as a Clerk of Works or Site Supervisor
- Ability to effectively manage on site contractors and inspect a variety of technical elements
- It would be beneficial if you are a member of ICWCI
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate
- Annual leave allowance
- Pension contribution
- Experience with a variety of projects involving minimal travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.