Electrical Contracts Manager
Electrical Contracts Manager (Building Services) - Leicester - £45-50k + Car
Your new company
A small Electrical Building Services contractor based in Leicester - they work on a wide range of electrical install, maintenance and refurbishment projects for clients across the UK. They typically work with clients in the commercial, hospitality and residential sectors. They are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Electrical Contracts Manager who will be required to deliver projects from initial concept through to final handover.
There is opportunity for the right candidate to progress to director level in the coming years.
Your new role
- Liaise with the Client direct and source new work.
- Design and price electrical works
- Must have knowledge of the latest BS and 18th Edition regulations
- Attend site meetings
- Liaise with office staff and/or wholesalers to order materials
- Computer knowledge required, we use Amtech, SEC
- Engage with site Electricians and Apprentices to complete all aspects of the works, H&S and on-site training and motivation.
- Recruitment on-site staff as required and liaise with subcontractors as necessary
- Complete all test certification, distribution boards and handover documents
- Also have knowledge of Fire Alarms, Security alarms, Data, Fibre, CCTV
- Be able to travel throughout the UK, stay away to accommodate site visits, handovers etc
- Liaise with all members of staff for the smooth running of the projects, maintenance contracts and business
- Be available to answer calls 365 days of the year, as necessary for the Client's needs
- To complete projects on time, within budget and a high installation standard.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years in an Electrical Contracts Manager role
- Experience in project design, estimating
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety
- Experience with Amtech / SEC software
- Able to travel to and from site 2-3 times a week
- East Midlands based within 30 mins of Leicester
What you'll get in return
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Car or commercial vehicle
- Phone, laptop
- 22 days holiday + stats
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097