Senior Project Controller
2 days left
- Full Time
A global construction consultancy is looking for recruit for both a Senior and Junior Project Controller, for a Local Government PMO contract.
The successful Senior Project Controller will be required to act as the lead project expert on all programme and scheduling matters and produce and maintain the integrated project programme to ensure the project's objectives are successfully achieved.
It will be the Junior Project Controller's responsibility to support the Senior Project Controller on all the below duties:
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the Primavera Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) on behalf of the Programme Office Lead.
- Further development and improvement of the IMS through addressing of gaps and risks via engagement with stakeholders.
- Define scheduling standards and processes required of contractors/other schedule data contributors and implement these.
- Managing the period-end cycle, including quality assurance of inputs and reporting outputs.
- Acting as custodian of the Work Breakdown Structure.
- Providing review and reporting on contractor programmes as part of tender evaluation and programme routine acceptance.
- Develop the project controls and earned value systems through engagement with the cost management function and risk manager.
- Support QSRA activities as required.
It is essential the Senior Project Controller has an understanding of the workings of Local Government organisations.
Scheduling will be within Primavera (P6)
Senior Project Controller daily rate: £320 - £350
Junior Project Controller daily rate: £190 - £210
Apply for Senior Project Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly