Fantastic Opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Property and Construction Groups.
Your new company
You will be working for one of the worlds leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. My client operates on a Global scale with over 20,000 employees based out of 88 UK offices. This represents a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Your new role
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for :
- Preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme
- Produce accurate monthly accruals
- Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations / applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
- Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms.
- Accurate quarterly cash flow forecast of Roads and Sewers Spend.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed as a Quantity Surveyor, you will need:
- Relevant degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ability to be self-motivated and work co-cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative in resolving problems
- Previous New Homes Experience
What you'll get in return
You will receive a fantastic salary of £40-55,000 depending on experience with a very generous package. This package includes 26 days holiday plus bank holiday, car / car allowance depending on position if applicable, private pension and private health insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.