Senior Quantity Surveyor
Fantastic Opportunity to work for one of the leading Property and Construction groups within the UK
Your new company
You will be working for one of the leading property, residential and construction groups which invest in building, maintaining and renewing the places where we work, live and play. After operating globally for an expansive amount of time, my client specialises in defence, education, housing, health and many other sectors. With a national network of over 20,000 employees spanning over 88 offices, my client has built the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction and civil engineering contracts in the company.
Your new role
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation, submitting and agreeing all Final Accounts in a timely manner.
- Prepare the submission and agreement of any contractual claims as requested
- Take timely and proper action in accordance with the contract / sub-contract
- Submit detailed, accurate and timely interim applications for payment
- Give support and advice to site team with contractual matters where possible.
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, you will need:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferred
- Good knowledge of contract conditions and law within Construction Industry.
- Excellent organiser with proven time management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in housing is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will receive a fantastic salary of £50-65,000 with a very generous package. This package includes 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, car / car allowance depending on position, Private Pension and life insurance.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading construction companies on projects throughout the West Midlands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.