Vacancy for an Architect to work on Residential masterplans or high density residential projects.
Are you a Qualified Architect who is looking for a new role for 2019?
Do you want to work on major residential projects, both volume masterplans and high density flatted developments?
Then we are working with a client who you might well be very interested in.
Hays are working on this role exclusively and will look to shortlist by the December 7th.
Their current project workload covers a number of different sectors of the market including education, healthcare, commercial, residential and many more. Due to their continued success in winning work, they are now looking to recruit a talented Architect to their team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to grow and develop their career. This can be offered in terms of career progression, in addition to live project exposure and training development being provided on Revit.
Boasting a city centre location our client's office is ideally located within easy reach of public transport links and an abundance of local attractions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years post Part III experience.
- Have good front end design ability.
- Have masterplanning experience of residential developments.
- A strong understanding of the design process from inception to completion whilst being able to deliver projects on time.
- Presentation and communication skills will prove pivotal whilst working in a team and also working directly with the client.
- Good understanding of building systems, regulations and construction types.
- An excellent understanding and good experience of a range of software usage.
- It would be advantageous to have worked on Revit.
In addition to boasting these technical skills it is important that the right candidate is self-motivated, can work within a team, and play an integral role in some of practices largest and most exciting new projects.
If this is on interest then apply now, or If you have any further questions or queries please feel free to get in touch with Graeme McCormick on 01412123660, alternatively you can email me at