Site Manager - Utilities
Site Manager - Utilities - £55,000
Our client is a leading global Construction and services company, and we are supporting their search for a Construction Site Manager to oversee and support their projects, with a focus on Utilities. Based in East London with the majority of projects in London, there will also be travel to the South Coast each month to monitor sites and oversee projects in Hampshire.
- Support the Project Manager in taking ownership and leadership of any project and ensure their successful delivery against defined criteria of time, cost, quality and benefits realisation.
- Support from planning through to closure of the project work, of all sizes and scale, on site.
- Monitor and support the progress of the projects and technical tasks to minimises the risks of delay/failure whilst maximising benefit and restricting cost.
- Take responsibility for the, reporting documentation & execution of works on site.
- Ensure that works on site are managed in line with CDM expectations.
- Setup regular meetings, briefings, inductions and safety inspections.
- Monitor timescales & resources used, by ensuring site diaries and records are maintained.
- Escalate project issues to the PM.
- Deputise for the Project Manager as required.
- Represent the Project Manager full time on site, as and when projects under construction and through commissioning
You will have:
- Experience with Utilities and construction
- Site Management qualification; HND, CITB or CIOB qualified and or NSWA certified
- CSCS card
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Site Manager - Utilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly