Contract Manager for a New build developer - £65000+ with Car allowance and Bonus
An award winning developer with a great reputation within the Construction industry have a great opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis, based in Exeter area
Your new company have been around for a number of decades and have a great reputation for delivering new build residential properties Nationwide.
They have won numerous awards for their work over the years, including 5-star ratings for customer satisfaction.
They are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager with a strong background in housing developments. You will ideally have been working as a Contacts Manager on large plot projects concurrently. You will be based in the Exeter area and join a team that is responsible for sites across the South West
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very highly regarding Tier 1 award winning developer, They are a great company to work for with a real emphasis on the quality of there work. They build a quality product and provide exceptional service which is know across the industry.
- Strong track record of managing multiple residential projects at different stages, delivered on time and to budget
- Experience working for a reputable Residential developer
- Excellent all round residential / construction knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding on UK building regulations
- Excellent management skills with the ability to get the best out of full site teams
- Full UK drivers' license
- Ideally a long run of work with same employer
- £60,000 to £70,000
- Car allowance
- 25% Bonus based on KPI (Very often hit)
- Work for a well established developer who value their Staff and their Customers
If you're interested in this role, Call JAMES HARRIS - 01392 348875 or click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly