Project Director (Residential Developer) - London £90,000
Our client is a medium sized developer, based in Central London, with a multiple schemes across the UK. Glasgow to London with a focus on Student Accommodation & Residential Apartments, values between £20-50M. You will be joining this expanding business taking project responsibility from Planning to Delivery. You will have experience with and an understanding of Pre-contract cost planning, contract administration, tendering for & appointing the Main contractor.
Responsibilities will cover:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect ;
- Assist in establishing project requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costing's for tenders;
- Appoint Main contractor;
- Oversee and monitor progress reports;
- Value completed work and arrange payments;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
You will have:
- Relevant construction Degree or equivalent with 7 or more years post qualification experience in residential and building projects/developments;
- IT skills including Microsoft Office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.