Plumbers required in and across Cornwall
- Temporary to Permanent position after probation period.
- To assist with predominately plumbing biased activities, specifically washrooms
- Light engineering maintenance tasks on site - decoration and general repairs
- The safe testing, operation, and maintenance of all light plant and equipment within contract/scope
- To be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety compliance within requirements of risk assessments, COSHH Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Audit actions and any other H&S matters
What you'll need to succeed
- Industrial/Manufacturing Environment experience
- City & Guild 6129-22 or NVQ General Plumbing or relevant experience or Certificate Water Regulations and Vented and unvented water storage systems
- IOSH Working Safely or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferably clean)
- Computer literacy & ability to communicate verbally in writing, in English, clearly
- Basic practical and theoretical knowledge of decorating
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.