Polish Speaking Site Manager
Based in Hampshire but projects will be across the UK - You will be away Monday to Friday
Your new company
- Do you want to work for a highly successful family run company?
- Are you looking to work with a team with over 30 years of experience?
- Do you want to progress as a foreman or Site Manager to the next step ?
- My Client is looking for someone to come on board and join the fun!
Your new role
- You will be delivering refurbishments in hotels across the UK.
- Your priority is to provide a professional service to the clients and get jobs completed on time and under budget.
- Preparation and implementation of waste management, site safety and environmental plans are expected to be completed regularly.
- The ability to identify and escalate issues is also essential. A Zero Defect procedure is to be implemented also.
What you'll need to succeed
- Organised, punctual and have a drive and passion for the construction industry.
- Its likely you will be unsupervised for large parts of the day so an ability to self manage your work is highly important.
- You must be happy to travel away from home for projects.
- Polish speaking is essential.
- A fair knowledge of MAC OS is an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to be part of a family run team driving progression and opportunity within the industry.
- Company Vehicle and Phone and possible performance bonuses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Polish Speaking Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly