Great Yorkshire based company looking for an experienced Estimator
Hays has just taken on an exciting opportunity with a Yorkshire based construction company who specialise in internal and external re-fit and refurbishment work and are looking to recruit an experienced Estimator. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of estimating work and will be asked to manage there own time and projects.
The successful applicant will be able to achieve the following,
- Provide (from first principles) labour, plant and material rates for "traditional trades" e.g. substructures, drainage, brickwork, joinery, concrete works, external works etc.
- Participate in collaborative supply chain meetings during the tender period in order to determine accurate scope of works and competitive prime costs
- Attend internal final tender review and present the prime cost to the executive board for agreement and sign-off
- Issue feed-out and handover documents for successful tenders and provide assistance with the placing of early subcontract orders
- Ensure awareness of current build techniques and use of contemporary materials
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate to join a small but expanding company who has many projects already on board for 2019