Great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor or aspiring Quantity Surveyor
An exciting opportunity is coming to market with a young professional company that specialise in interior and exterior refit and refurbishment work, they also take on new build projects. Based in the Yorkshire area this is a great opportunity for a current or aspiring Quantity surveyor.
The following skills are required,
* Ability to Identify, communicate and quantify commercial risks and opportunities, including preparation and submission of variations/compensation events, extension of time and loss and/or expense claims, including submission of associated notices.
* Ability to carry out the re-measurement of quantities in accordance with standard methods and procedures.
* Provide assistance, support and guidance on commercial issues and developing a culture of contractual awareness in project teams.
* Preparation of interim valuations/ applications for payment including negotiating project final accounts.
* Produce internal cost/ value reports.
* Administrate subcontractor/supplier accounts, including the monitoring and processing of payments and settlement of final accounts.
* Preparation of technical estimates
* Evaluation of hours allowed at tender stage and reconciliation of hours worked within the fabrication process
If you think you have the skills to join this adventurous company please contact me ASAP for more details