Exciting new opportunity for a expanding construction company for a contracts manager
I have an exciting opportunity for a contract manager based in the West Yorkshire area for a new and expanding business. They predominantly deal with interior and exterior fit-out and refurbishment work but also are involved in new build projects,
Your new role will cover the following,
* Management of contractual requirements for a number of contracts to ensure that we deliver in line with the services agreed. Contributing to long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence for extension and retention of current contracts.
* Overseeing the relationship between site based management and clients ensuring that the relationship is well managed and any causes of concern from the client are addressed and highlighted to Senior Management
* Contributing to the implementation of organisational policies and practices
* Implementing quality management and regulatory compliance strategies in line with company policy
* Promoting and maintaining awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance with best practice and legal requirement
* Line management of Site Manager's including leading on any investigations, disciplinaries or performance management cases.
* Ensure that each of your contracts are compliant and follow the correct processes/polices
* Work force planning for each contract ensuring that forward looking rosters are in place.
* Establishing goals and objectives for self and team and implementing accordingly to help support and improve job performance (experience, ability, competence)
* Monitoring, reviewing and addressing staff performance, maintaining appropriate records in accordance with company procedures
* Contributing to financial and budget management via forward planning and operating within budgetary parameters
* Ensuring client satisfaction at all times through the effective management and support of human resources and operational planning
* Conducting site visits where operations are evaluated, development and added value opportunities are identified and any performance issues addressed. Site visits are to ensure that client expectations are being met through a high level of service delivered
This is a great opportunity to join a young expanding company that is taking on some great projects in 2019, if you are interested please contact me ASAP