Your new company
My client are an ambitious and reputable main contractor, operating across the UK from their base in the Norfolk/ Suffolk area on exciting challenging and challenging range of general building and main contractor projects.
Your new role
They are looking to appoint a Contract Manager to continue support in the Contracting team looking after their local works, predominantly spread across Norfolk and Suffolk.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Contract management experience.
- Degree is preferred.
- Strong construction knowledge that will have seen successful candidate work on a variety of general building projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for man management, with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at one time.
- Ability to undertake all duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer with a market leaders reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.