Licensed CCTV Supervisor required in North London.
Your new company
This public sector organisation based in North London is currently looking to recruit a licensed CCTV Supervisor to join their Community Safety & Regulatory Services team.
You will report directly to the Enforcement Managers.
Your new role
As a CCTV Supervisor you will be responsible for the day to day management of staff & contracts as well as the operation of the Community Safety surveillance service and maintenance of CCTV cameras. You will be required to process all referrals for CCTV and surveillance, including the initial assessment, risk assessments, RIPA, reports and evidence collation through to completion of surveillance required and/or Anti-Social Behaviour is resolved. You will also be required to give advice and assistance in respect of any case of ASB which may require CCTV and/or surveillance. Additional responsibilities include:
* Supervise Community Safety CCTV Operators, support the Enforcement Manager / Head of service and ensure smooth running of the CCTV control room.
* Supervise and administer CCTV administrative systems
* Supervise and co-ordinate control room shift rota
* Report immediately any equipment defects impacting on the operation of the system or operation
* Produce written economic manning schedules to ensure CCTV monitoring is provided at all times including cover for holidays, sickness and peak work.
* Monitor and manage the delivery of the Community Service CCTV Service controlled by the Service Level Agreements taking action to ensure compliance keeping the Enforcement Manager / Head of Service informed of performance and any variations
* Manage the re-locatable CCTV system according to protocols.
* Be responsible for carrying out site visits in relation to referrals, to evaluate surveillance needs and feasibility, and determine appropriate equipment or other surveillance required
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will hold a valid CCTV License and have previous experience as a senior member of staff within a CCTV monitoring environment. You will also have a strong understanding, and background knowledge as well as ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance with Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection and other statutory requirements. You will be able to write clear incident reports and keep accurate records as well as being competent in all areas of ASB, CCTV operation, work with minimum supervision and prioritise workload, without reference to the CCTV manager or other colleagues.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Market Rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.