Licensed CCTV Assistant required in North London for public sector organisation.
Your new company
This public sector organisation based in North London is currently looking to recruit a licensed CCTV Assistant to join their Community Safety & Enforcement team.
Your new role
As a CCTV Assistant you will be required to monitor and manage the delivery of the CCTV Service controlled by the Service Level Agreements, taking action to ensure compliance and keeping the CCTV Manager informed. You will also be required to maintain accurate records and logs of all incidents, video handling, telephone conversations, alarm activation and intelligence in line with standard operating procedures. Additional responsibilities include:
* Monitoring the camera images proactively and/or reactively in order to assist with the detection of crime and for other purposes defined in the organisation's Code of Practice and CCTV Operational Procedures.
* Controlling access and visits to the CCTV Control room to promote security in line with standard operating procedures.
* Communicating regularly to other Divisions within the organisation and Police by two-way radios and telephone in line with standard operating procedures.
* Communicating with Police Officers, Police Liaison Officers and the Police Operational Control room staff concerning incidents, ensuring their information requirements are met.
* Ensure activities within the CCTV Control Centre are conducted as required by the CCTV Code of Practice, CCTV Operational Procedures and relevant legislation
* Ensure activities within the CCTV control centre are conducted as required by the CCTV Code of Practice, CCTV Operational Procedures and relevant legislation
* To carry out duties with regards to the health & safety and other organisation's polices, including confidentiality and equal opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will hold a valid CCTV License and be able to work various shift patterns.
What you'll get in return
Flexible shift pattern
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for CCTV Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly