Assistant Property Manager
Macdonald and Company are working with a highly regarded managing agent to source an Assistant Property Manager. This role will be responsible for providing support to the Property Managers and a range of services to the property owners and leaseholders, including finance and budgetary management, dealing with legal formalities, managing tenants and organising necessary maintenance works.
- To receive all phone calls relating to sites
- To manage all of the team post
- Manage the stationery for the business
- Deal with issues on payments of invoices for the business
- Manage the IT and telephone with the third party contractors
- General administrator duties, e.g. filing
- Respond to standard enquiries that are received by email, post and telephone
- Write and send standard letters with regards to issues dealt with on a daily basis by the property team
- Request the input from the Property Manager on non-standard issues
- To carry out ad-hoc duties as instructed by Property Manager/Senior PM
- Prepare meeting files for Property Manager
- Liaising with clients' solicitors in responding to pre-contract enquires.
- Managing the sub-letting procedure.
- Manage compliance across the portfolio compile data on Asbestos, Legionella, Gas Safe and Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Manage all of the teams insurance claims
- Any other ad hoc jobs requested by your line manage.