Architectural Assistant Part 2
Architectural Assistant Part 2 vacancy in Milton Keynes. Medium Sized practice working on a variety of sectors
Your new company
You will be joining a well established Architectural practice based in Milton Keynes. Working within a team of around 8 Architectural Professionals. The projects included in the practices portfolio include Commercial, Retail, Medical, Residential and Community Facilities across the whole of the UK.
Your new role
Becoming a member of the architects' team as an Architectural Assistant Part 2 you will be working with the Associate Architect. Your responsibilities will include preparing planning feasibility reports, Design and access statements and to prepare planning submissions as well as Building regulations submissions.
Regular duties will also include liaising with clients, planning officers, building control inspectors and contractors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Possess Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Part 3 Architect degree or equivalent qualification.
- Have working knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
- Understanding of construction detailing and construction methods.
- Proficiency with Revit + Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite.
What you'll get in return
- Sponsorship for Part 3
- Competitive basic salary based on experience
- Benefits package and pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.