ESTATES SURVEYOR - £30ph RATE - MANCHESTER CITY LOCATION + GREAT BENEFITS
Your new company
Your new company has a large (circa 1M square meters estate) on a very large public sector body in Manchester. It includes a large variety of property types including residences, offices, retail, agricultural, telecomms and cultural assets. This is a fantastic time to join your new company due to the rapid growth they are going through and having a large number of projects valued more than £15m. Also having great benefits such as flexible working hours, competitive salary and a varied and diverse work environments.
Your new role
In your new you will be covering all aspects of the estate management. You will be working on the landlord and tenant matters including granting and taking leases and also the ongoing management during certain periods. Due to the large rapid growth of your company, this role will also offer chances for you to deal with other types of estate management cases when is required. Below are some of the major requirements;
- To provide professional advice to the Estates & Facilities team in order to protect and improve the operational and investment portfolio
- Deal with property related issues arising from the freehold estate including, valuations, queries, boundary issues, disputes regarding ownership, title matters,, easements and wayleaves.
- Assist with the forecasting and budgeting of all property related income and expenditure
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be required to be full membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Significant experience of working in an estate management environment in a large institution
- Extensive experience of all aspects of general estate management
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, CAD, Property Management IT Systems and Finance Systems etc.
What you'll get in return
You will be getting a strong hourly salary, chance to continue working long term with job security for your company with an extension on your contract due to the huge workload at the moment and flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me please for a confidential discussion on the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position,