- Full Time
Job opportunity as a Project Architect in Stevenage within an Architectural practice on Residential Projects.
Your new company
A job as a Project Architect joining an established architectural practice consisting of a core team of 7 employees at their modern offices in Stevenage.
Your new role
As a Project Architect you will be working on 90% residential projects, Ranging from large scale developments to one off houses. It is therefore essential that as Project Architect you will have a strong background of working in the residential sector.
Ideally you will live locally to Stevenage or be willing to commute.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be a successful Project Architect you must be an:
- Experienced Design Team Leader
- Have design ability continuing through working drawings and construction to completion
- Have good client interface
- Good written and communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and experience with Revit is Beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- At the modern offices in Stevenage there is Free Parking and commuter links.
- Competitive Salary that can be negotiated depending on experience.
- On the job Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly