Project Coordinator for a global industrial component manufacturer
Your new company
My client is a global manufacturer who specialise in making industrial components. With over 20,000 employees world wide spread over 50 countries and sales of over £27 billion, they are certainly a big company to work for.
Your new role
Based in Leicester, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordination of new products, defining the internal processes and requirements. As a fast paced, customer oriented and autonomous role, this is an ideal opportunity suited to a high performing project co-ordinator from a commercial or manufacturing environment or somebody who is looking to progress into a project / sales role.
- Responsibility for meeting the requested start of the production date (SOP) and correct delivery quantity for new produced or reactivated products;
- Communication and Coordination of customer requirements and specification across the relevant departments.
- Ensuring that all relevant project tasks are available to agreed timescale (e.g. manufacturing tooling and equipment);
- Coordinating and liaising with the relevant departments, acting as a central contact point for the end to end to process, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Compiling or sourcing all the necessary documentation within the project folder including synchronisation of master data in the ERP, CRM etc. and its further maintenance;
- Change management including design process and associated costs;
- Working with the relevant Key Account Manager to maintain regular communication and updates with the Customer;
- Prepare the quotes in conjunction with the relevant Key Account Manager;
- Continuous improvement of the work processes and approaches, with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and profitability;
- Support all external certifications driven by the quality department as well as customer product acceptance inspection or costumer audit.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will have the relevant technical process experience within the rubber to metal bonding industry combined with a strong customer orientation;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, familiar with project management techniques and tools;
- Maintain a structured work ethic and excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Working experience of CRM and ERP systems such as SAP, Infor or equivalent;
- Experience of handling technical issues in an industrial arena;
- Knowledge of technical and business related standards, National, European, and International.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.