Location: Base Office - Watford Area, Hertfordshire
To start preferably September 2018.
Projects: Up to £5M in value.
Project Types: Painting / Decorating / Refurbishment / Repairs / Maintenance / Facilities Management Sectors: Commercial / Social Housing / Education / Public Buildings Work
Permanent Salary - Up to £47,500
- Tender for work
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Manage and produce CBR and valuations
- Costs and profit managements
- Site visits will be required locally
- Manage your own contracts
- Must have previous experience dealing with direct labour
- Competitive salary - Up to £47,500
- 25% performance bonus which they have hit the last 5 years consecutively
- 7% pension contribution
- 23 holidays
- Company car
- Free parking
Your new company specialises in facilities management, modernisation and planned and responsive maintenance in the public housing, commercial and education sector. They have been operating for over 50 years and have over 10 offices throughout the UK.
They currently have a permanent contract opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work alongside one of their key clients in the Watford area.
The company specialise in Painting / Decorating / Refurbishment / Repairs / Maintenance - both planned and responsive.
The project values will be up to £5 million therefore experience in these sectors is required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.