Location: West Buckinghamshire
Salary Guide/Package: from c. £30,000 - £45,000 Neg. + Car Allowance, Contributory Pension, Annual Bonus & Annual Salary Review
Our client is an independent firm of Commercial Property Managers established for almost 25 years.
With a number of offices across the UK employing over 100 people - they work across all commercial sectors providing a service nationally to many of the most respected names in property.
Main Areas of Responsibility:-
* Management of multi-occupied commercial property - industrial, office, retail and leisure.
* Maintaining strong relationships with clients, tenants, contractors and on-site personnel.
* Carrying out regular property visits to undertake inspections and following up required actions.
* Liaising with clients' agents, solicitors and other consultants.
* Supervising and directing site based staff.
* Handling the handover of property post acquisition and sale.
Commercial Service Charges
* Preparation, presentation and obtain approval of Service Charge Budgets.
* Presenting Service Charge Budgets to tenants and deal with any queries raised.
* Cash flow Management of Service Charge Monies.
* Authorising supplier invoices.
* Liaising with tenants regarding Service Charge disputes.
* Reconciliation of Service Charges at respective Year End.
* Day-to-day liaison with Property Owners and Asset Managers.
* Prepare and report information to clients promptly.
* Ensure all information reported to clients is accurate and high quality.
* Provide support and assistance to clients in regarding value enhancement opportunities.
* Day-to-day liaison with tenants.
* Ensuring tenants are comply with lease obligations.
* Management of rental, service charge and insurance disputes.
* Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alterations.
Services & Contractors
* Oversee the provision of common services to properties.
* Specify, tender and oversee contracts.
* Ensuring service and maintenance issues are resolved in a timely manner ensuring all interested parties are fully advised.
* Ensuring works are undertaken with the correct health and safety arrangements in place; safe systems of work, risk assessments and method statements, permits to work etc.
* Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
* Ensure all statutory documentation is in place.
* Deal with actions raised by Risk Assessments.
* Ensure compliant with property insurers requirements.
* Dealing with insurance claims.
Personal Attributes & Experience:
* Must hold a current and valid UK Driving Licence - essential.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Professional and personable with a commercial approach.
* Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously aswell as part of a wider team.
* Good Excel skills coupled with a good working knowledge of Property Management Systems.
* Property Education (Degree, HND or equivalent) - desirable but not essential.
* RICS qualified (or equivalent) - desirable but not essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.