Our Client is a reputable NHS institution based in the Wembley area. Due to an increase in projects, there is now a need for a reliable, punctual and hard working Facilities Porter to join this hard working, professional team.
General Assistant Key duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Arrive at 7.00am to ensure the building is open to users by 7.45am
- Man reception desk until 9.00am when reception staff arrive. Provide keys to tenants and direct patients.
- Delivering post and other packages around site.
- Collection waste including clinical waste and disposing of it safely and confidential waste and preparing it for the weekly collection.
- Undertaking weekly fire alarm tests.
- Pushing large trolleys, and occasionally moving furniture and other items when requested.
- General grounds maintenance and litter picking.
- Job requests will be submitted via email so basic IT skills are necessary.
Hours will be 7.00am -3.00pm - Monday to Friday Your base will be Wembley Centre for Health but may be required to travel to neighbouring Brent sites to cover if necessary. Punctuality is essential as you will be opening the building.
If you feel you have the skills set to take on this key position with the business, please apply below.