Aftersales Plumber £32,000 per annum Full Time, Permanent Covering UK wide
Your new role
- Attend sites to address any plumbing and second fix issues
- Repairs to plumbing issues picked up on site
- Undertake reviews as required
- Be prepared to undertake other reasonable tasks in addition to plumbing to include basic second fix activities and basic tile and grout rectification works.
- Ensure plumbing works are thoroughly tested prior to hand over
- Ensure all works have acceptance signature prior to leaving site
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ 2 in plumbing and heating
- Must have or secure within a determined period a CSCS card.
- Full, Clean driving licence
- Prepared to work away up to 5 days a week.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Work additional hours as required to fulfil the tasks.
- Record all daily activities in line with agreed work rate
- To keep accurate records of expenditure and works undertaken
- Update the office daily on activities with updated completion date/time.
- Have basic IT skills to include MS Office and Excel
What you'll get in return
£32,000 per annum
Full Company Benefits package
Full Time, Permanent position
Monday - Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.