Associate Partner, Strategic Property & Asset Management Surveyor, Niche Private Practice, c.£55,000
Hays Property & Surveying are pleased to once again be working with a growing niche start up commercial property consultancy. This role will be a perfect fit for a senior surveyor who is looking to step up and progress their career or an associate director who feels restricted with their current company.
Your new company
A brand new exciting job opportunity to join a brand new property company which has been born in partnership with two existing central London business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young business that can offer significant career progress, executive exposure and strong recognition for your achievements.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be the primary contact for multiple clients and responsible for a mixed use commercial portfolio with closer to 100 tenants. Core day to day activities will include,
- Client engagement and fee generation
- Supporting a junior surveyor and assist with the management of their designated portfolio
- Responsible for the day to day strategic asset and property management of their own portfolio undertaking a broad variety of property management tasks
- The successful applicant will carry out property inspections, report on building defect, handle tenant applications
- Dealing with transaction including lease renewals, re-gears and rent reviews with the support of other functions of the business
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within the London property management circles, have the ability to manage large commercial mixed use assets paired with the ability to generate new business and contribute to team fees. The preferable candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of post MRICS experience. IT & report writing skills are essential, experience using MRI Qube will be helpful.
What you'll get in return
The role will be remunerated by a market level package which will include a basic salary, entry to the firm's discretionary bonus scheme, a contributory pension scheme, private health care plus 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.