Traffic Marshall in Bath, long term work. CSCS and relevant tickets needed. call 07725785967
You will be working for the main contractor. They are a nationwide company with many projects in progress, covering the country with a fantastic reputation in on new builds. They are focusing on building apartments whereby they have over 200+ that are being built.
Your new role
- You will be controlling the gate and the flow of traffic entering and leaving site.Keeping control of the congestion and tracking who is entering site
- you will be required to assist where needed in site, helping complete any tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need relevant tickets for the role
- must have a cscs card
- Must be reliable and happy to open and close the site.
- Have relevant PPE ( personal protective equipment)
What you'll get in return
- You will receive weekly pay into your account through method of your choice
- regular/long term work
- competitive rates
- Monday - Friday work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.