Snr PM/Cost Manager (Resi Developer)
Snr Project Manager/Cost Manager (Residential Developer) £80,000
Our client is a medium sized residential developer, based in West London, with a number of schemes underway and a pipeline including multiple projects of around 300 units in NW London, Berks & Bucks. You will be joining this expanding business taking project responsibility for both supervision/oversight and contract/cost management. You will ideally have experience with and an understanding of Pre-contract cost advice and cost planning, contract administration able to create and let packages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costing's for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Provide advice on contractual matters;
- Oversee and monitor progress reports;
- Value completed work and arrange payments;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
You will have:
- Relevant construction Degree or equivalent with 7 or more years post qualification experience in residential and building projects/developments;
- IT skills including Microsoft Office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.