Experienced Stonemason required for long term work. CSCS is essential for the role. In Bath with free parking
This will consist of working for a subcontractor stonemason company working on a new residential build project in Bath. They require someone who has focused on this aspect of construction with relevant experience and knowledge. The company have won the contract for the site which is going to take them through to the end of 2019. Large house building project with over 100 houses being built.
Your new role
- You are required to lay ashlar stone
- The company will need you to spin off any work - stone cleaning
- The site agent wants to be able to let you get on and complete tasks independently
What you'll need to succeed
- CSCS card is essential for site access.
- Must have your own tools and equipment for site.
- Only reliable candidates will be chosen for the role.
- Work ethics is important and will be monitored closely.
What you'll get in return
- You will get weekly pay into your account
- Long term work
- Days will consist of Monday - Friday - weekends are optional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.