Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Fit Out
Assistant Project Manager - (Commercial Office Fit-out)
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
Capstone are recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a leading international Real Estate Consultancy based in London. Our client works with major blue-chip companies to deliver CAT B office fit-outs in over 60 EMEA cities, delivering circa 10,000 projects with combined project spending of over €5 billion. Our client offers significant career progression and APC support with the ability to work on high-profile projects in the heart of London and across the EMEA region.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be delivering major commercial fit-out projects from inception through to completion for prestigious clients working along side Senior Project Managers to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. You will be given the opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a team with the support of the senior management as required. This position provides thorough training while allowing for quick career progression for high achievers.
- Strong organisation and analytical skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Supporting Senior Project Managers with day to day project activities.
- Full understanding of the projects process and programmes.
- Degree educated, working towards chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA).
- Well organised with a consultative approach and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Previous experience working in a consultancy, development or project management sector would be advantageous.
Please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or email@example.com. If you are interested get in contact to work with one of London's leading consultancies.