Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain further experience in quantity surveying in a progressive firm?
Hays Construction & Property are delighted to be working with this growing building firm who are now looking to compliment their team with a trainee quantity surveyor. However, they are not looking for a standard trainee. They are wanting to recruit someone who is capable and wanting to learn about the wider building industry. As part of this role you will get experience in estimating and procurement.
Duties will include:
- Assist with estimating and cost planning
- Prepare tender documents
- Prepare interim valuations for approval
- Assist with contract administration and cost control
- Support and assist the procurement process materials & subcontract
- Assist in preparing final accounts
- Attend site and commercial meetings as required
- Assist with the generating of Health & Safety documentation
- Assist with project planning
- Site visits and production of quotations based on client requirements.
To be considered for this great opportunity you will be currently working as a trainee estimator or quantity survey with a very strong work ethical and pragmatic approach. You will be ambitious and looking for an role that will develop your skill set and challenge you on a daily basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.