MRICS/Senior Building Surveyor - Midlands
Are you a Building Surveyor who would like to further their career within a well-respected consultancy? Are you MRICS with substantial experience completing professional work?
A prominent consultancy is searching for an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor who will be a good fit for their office in Birmingham city centre. The firm are a well-known provider of multi-disciplinary services who provide services on a local, national and international basis.
The role will encompass professional work to both Landlord and Occupier clients within a range of sectors, including industrial, retail and leisure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Technical Due Diligence, Schedules of Condition, Party Walls
- Preparation of Specification and Contract Documents
- Client relationship management and business development
- Maintaining excellent commercial awareness
- BSc in Building Surveying
- 2-5 years+ experience working in a consultancy environment
- Driven and keen to progress
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Commercially aware and client-facing
Remuneration will be negotiable and commensurate with the candidate's experience.
If you fit the description above, please send your CV to email@example.com.