Architectural AutoCad Tecnicain
Your new company
Chartered Surveyor firm in the heart of the city of Oxford that has been providing Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire with chartered surveyors since 1963. Offering a cost effective and comprehensive surveying service.Specialising in helping old schools, listed and historical buildings.
Your new role
The role is for an architectural/surveying AutoCAD technician. The successful candidate should be proficient in producing good quality, 2-Dimension, AutoCAD drawings, possess a good knowledge of building construction and current UK Building Regulations and work well as part of a team.
- Production of AUTOCAD drawings Preparation of planning applications and submission via the Planning Portal
- Preparation of Building Regulation applications.
- Developing detail proposals for example- kitchen and bathroom layouts, sectional drawings etc.
- Limited Measured Survey work and production of "As existing" drawings
- Preparation of door, window and ironmongery schedules on Excel spreadsheets.
What you'll get in return
- Career progression
- Experience with well established brand
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Marlon.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.