NRSWA Groundworks Supervisor
NRSWA Supervisor for Sussex job
Your new company
Due to the high volume of work planned for the coming year, and the continued year on year growth of the company, a new position has been created for a NRSWA Foreman to work in the Sussex area. The company build outstanding projects in the residential and commercial sectors, and due to forthcoming workload have a vacancy in their new build housing division for a Working NRSWA Foreman. The residential sector of the company work on new build town houses; executive modern houses; chalet bungalows; and terraces. Sites are generally from 10 - 30 units.
Your new role
The role is for NRSWA Supervisor/Foreman to join the company to report into site managers on various Sussex sites and oversee the Section 278 highway works to the completion of projects. Duties of the role will broadly include -
- Planning and Monitoring of Section 278 works on site
- Reporting on progress and issues to the Site Manger
- Completing relevant documentation
- Overseeing the trades when necessary and working on the tools if required to ensure completion dates for works are met.
- To liaise with Site Managers and the regional Contracts Manager
- To work with the existing standards and improve to achieve quality works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of NRSWA and Section 278 works
- Previous experience of running a highways gang
- Ability to travel around various Sussex based sites (own vehicle required)
- A background including work on new build housing sites (ideal but not essential)
- Ideally SSSTS or above, however this is not essential as experience in a similar role will be considered equally.
What you'll get in return
In return you will join a successful team focused on high quality snag free construction. Benefits include -
- Salary £ (experience dependant)
- 25 days holiday
- Standard Pension
- Company work wear
- Excellent promotional prospects for the future
Please contact me at the numbers below for further details of this and other relevant roles.