UK Estates Manager - Commercial Property Management
UK Estates Manager, Serviced Office Provider, UK Wide Remit, Permanent Job Opportunity, £60,000 - £75,000
The UK Estates Manager will be responsible and accountable for co-ordinating and driving all activities required to ensure the UK property estate runs as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Your new company
An opportunity to join a leading commercial office provider with an unrivalled global network and a UK footprint of over 300 sites. The company are currently in a very strong financial position and looking to grow and expand the UK network. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced ever evolving company who are able to offer extensive career enhancing job opportunities.
Your new role
The successful candidate will ensure that landlords are fulfilling their obligations under agreed leases and maximises its contractual position in order to successfully operate profitable centres. You will proactively manage and minimise all property related costs (rents, rates & service charges) through external parties.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of formulating and managing relationships with Landlords, agents and other key stakeholders to successfully negotiate outcomes and the ability to think and act in a highly commercial way. You will require the ability to manage and direct the rent review, rates and service charge delivery strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience managing large multi-site portfolios is a crucial requirement
- Previous service office based experience is desirable however those with F&B experience would also be considered
- MRICS Qualification desirable however not essential, experience in running a rent review & rates program through 3rd party agents.
- Commercial acumen, strong awareness of business implications of real estate decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to persuade and present information in a simple and compelling way.
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive Annual Salary of £60,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits tailored to suit you
- A fantastic flexible working environment
- Training & Development and Endless career enhancing opportunities
- Additional corporate benefits apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.