Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Your new company
A leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are currently looking for a Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding M&E department, working from their Surrey office.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading construction and property consultancy, operating across the full property life cycle; you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the leading projects in the UK. You will have:
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail & Industrial & MOD
Your new role
- 4 years experience working in a design environment with a UK based M&E Consultancy.
- Experience of leading the mechanical engineering design of a significant or innovative projects.
- Experience of sustainable and low-energy design buildings.
- CEng status - most probably ImechE or CIBSE.
- Experience of computer aided design packages including IES or Hevacomp
What you'll need to succeed
Projects will range from design work on £10m plus new builds and refurbishments to acquisition surveys, feasibility studies, project management, life cycle engineering and value engineering.
To be considered for this role you will have a proven record of holding a similar role with a UK M&E Design Consultancy.
You will be able to work in the UK without restriction.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Jamie John on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.