Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor Job | Main Contractor / Energy | Grangemouth | Permanent | £45,000 - £55,000 - DOE
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a Main Contractor who due to a new project, are looking to expand their Scottish Commercial Team.
Your new company
This organisation is a privately owned, limited group of businesses founded over 80 years ago. The Group has expanded to become a well established organisation with a leading reputation in construction, civil engineering, logistics, property development and facilities management. The company employs over 500 people with operations stretching across the UK.
Your new role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor is responsible for the management of the commercial and contractual processes of the project/site, and to ensure effective achievement of targets and deadlines.
Your duties will include and are not limited to;
- Maintaining the performance and control of the project's commercial process
- Recommending improvements to the infrastructure and systems within the commercial process
- Ensure the development and improvement of quantity surveying staff
- Have continual involvement in the development of relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Ensuring that the project achieves the maximum financial return
- Ensuring cash flow from the contracts is maximised
- Ensuring procedures are adhered to on the project.
What you'll need to succeed
The preferred candidate will have a main contracting background, with experience in heavy civils, and some experience working in the energy sector.
What you'll get in return
This company offers a generous salary and multiple benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.