Property Manager; Client Side
Property Manager: Client Side
Location: West End London
Capstone Property Recruitment have recently been instructed to recruit for an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious family owned international property company to manage their London office portfolio.
This is an exciting role with a chance to develop your career as a property manager working on service charges, tenant relationships, client reporting, inspections and managing leases.
You will have the opperunity to work on Central London, commerical trophy buildings.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Client facing and have excellent attention to detail.
- Someone who has been working in a private practice would be idea
- The role will also involve an element of investment as the portfolio grows so therefore an astute individual with an eye for a deal will succeed in this role.
- You must be able to deal with high profile clients and have excellent communication with tenants.
- You must be a problem solver, and confident while dealing with budgets/ financial management
Offer: £35,000 to 45,000pa plus benefits. The company will offer study support if required. The company offer logenetivety and a very stable and steady career, with salary increments over time.