Senior Facilities Manager
Client side Senior Facilities Manager opportunity for a Defence organisation
Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are working with a global leader in Defence services and manufacturing. This organisation specialises in radar, military intercom and aerial refuelling.
Your new role
The Facilities Senior Manager will oversee Facilities, Security and SHE. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing services which are outsourced to third parties and coordinating all aspects of building and facility equipment maintenance, modification and expansion. The position reports directly to the VP/Director Operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of Hard and Soft Facilities Management Services
- Demonstrable direct people management/ leadership/development experience essential
- Capital Projects Experience
- Experience procuring and working with third party outsource providers/ subcontractors
- Manufacturing/Engineering/Aerospace FM experience highly desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.