London - Associate Building Surveyor
Working with an impressive and vast client base in a range of sectors this firm aims to progress careers and provide opportunities. Individuals are not pigeon holed but there is a focus on dilapidations and project management alongside all other aspects of building surveying. Not only is the company widely spread across the UK there is also the opportunity to work in Europe. Their fun and exciting culture makes this one of the most enjoyable offices in London to work in.
The role and responsibilities
- Engaged in all aspects within commercial Building Surveying from inception to completion, client communication and carrying out all required professional services; due diligence, construction monitoring, contract admin, PPM, dilapidations, exit strategy, fire insurance cost assessments and party walls (desired, not essential).
- Predominantly focused in the UK, there may be opportunities to carry out work in Europe.
- Networking and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally.
- Conducting research and leading pitches and presentations.
- Managing small to medium projects (£50k to £4m) in construction refurbishment and fit outs.
- Experience in professional services such as building surveys, dilapidations and ideally project monitoring.
- Play an active part in business development.
- 2-3 years relevant experience including strong experience post qualification.
- Produce high quality reports, strong presentational and IT skills.
- To be self-motivated, methodical, diligent as well as organised with the ability to take on and manage heavy workloads at peak times.
- To prioritise, meet deadlines and be results focused.
Please contact me on a.king@capstone-recruitment or call 02037575000 for more information.