Fantastic Aftercare Manager Opportunity
Your new company
This company is a leading Main Contractor in the Norfolk area with a fantastic reputation. Due to securing new commercial and residential projects that are due to start this year, they are looking to appoint a Aftercare Manager to join a driven and motivated team.
Your new role
- In your new role you will be apart of the small works team.
- Assume overall contractual and financial responsibility for allocated maintenance and small works projects
- Manage the team from contracts to estimating and negotiation though to award and operational delivery
- Attend site to survey and estimate maintenance agreements and small works projects as requested
- Aftercare - Collate defects, report aftercare costs, liaise with Directors.
- Be responsible for Health and Safety of operatives under your management producing RAM etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have similar experience gained with another Construction Company or Sub/Main Contractor.
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Good people management and motivational skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- CSCS & SSSTS
- Site Supervisor experience
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.