Property Fund Finance Manager - Real Estate/ Property
A leading UK Real Estate fund are seeking a qualified accountant to join their Property Fund Finance team. The business pride themselves on their first-class corporate growth structure, exposure to the investments and working across teams. The firm are responsible for looking after the financial operations of over £15bn property funds.
Working out of excellent offices you will be responsible for accounting, financial reporting and oversight services for directly held UK real estate assets. You will have responsibility over a team and ensure high standards of performance and development of the accountants.
Day to day duties include:
- Review of quarterly financial reporting and disclosures under IFRS and FRS102
- Review of monthly trial balance reporting and quarterly additional disclosure information under IFRS
- Review of monthly financial controls performed by Senior Associates
- Ensuring compliance of the financial reporting processes with the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation, and evidencing of completion of SOX controls; and with Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) legislation.
- Review and improvement of existing reporting processes to enhance the robustness of procedures and controls, especially in relation to SOX and SAO requirements
The ideal candidate will be and have:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Strong technical knowledge of UKGAAP and IFRS
- Statutory financial accounting experience
- Real Estate financial accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of running teams and developing staff
Competitive salary + benefits.